PRE-AGRICULTURE TEST/PAT is conducted by respective university of the states to be able to offer entrance to applicants in Agriculture and Horticulture universities of Indira Gandhi Farming School [also known as Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV)]. Courses in which admissions are done according to candidates’ ranking in PAT examination are:
In order to meet PAT eligibility requirements, applicants should meet the following noted parameters:
• Applicants should be Indian people and have state domicile
• Candidates should obvious have cleared Class XII from Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE) or Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) or any other recognized board.
• Candidates should obviously clear class XII with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences/ Agricultural Science and Agricultural Mathematics/ Crop Production and Horticulture as compulsory topics.
The forms for the examination can be filled online and the fees for the examination can be paid online using either net banking or debit and credit methods. The examination is conducted in over all 2 cities and the board ensures that the details about the examination explaining registration date, exam date, application date, result date etc.
The previous year’s question papers are easily available online and can be downloaded for the practices. The practice paper available enhances the speed of the students and enables them to increase the accuracy too. Preparation guides are available online too. So get ready for the examination and prepare the best to crack it.
|Eligibility||Exam Pattern||Examination Centre|
|(10+2) Agri/Bio/Maths||1) Ag-I = 100
Ag-II = 50, Ag-III = 50
2) Phy. = 50, che. = 50, Bio=100
3) Phy. = 50, Che. = 50, Maths = 100
Total = 200
|Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal Bhopal|
Why To Join :
- SCI is one of the top ranking coaching institute of M.P, preparing students for studying in top Farming and Agricultural colleges of India.
- Special Classes to help weak students of PCMB to attain the essential level required to crack PRE-AGRICULTURE TEST/PAT by building their knowledge and sharpening their IQs.Tests are OMR-Sheet based and conducted on regular, weekly as well as on monthly basis to keep students prepared for every exam.
- Different test series for all exams are provided to students, as per the latest scheme of exam with previous year questions and set of 2000 – 2500 model questions, covering the entire syllabus of every exams.
- Extra time is devoted to doubt clearing classes to solve/clear the doubts/concepts of students for PRE-AGRICULTURE TEST/PAT
- Interaction with parents at regular interval through call/sms, to keep them updated with the progress of their child.
- SCI is best known for the team of Highly Qualified & Trained Faculty with Impeccable Administration that supports the student till the last day of exams.
- We Provide Furnished hostel / lodging & boarding facilities for students are available with Counseling (Career, Exams & Health) & Motivational guidance to students.