Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test BHU-UET Entrance Exam
BHU-UET Entrance Exam is conducted by Banaras Hindu University to offer admission to aspirants in programmes offered by the University . The students based on their merit are given a range of options to pursue their under graduation /post-graduation degree . Exam will be pen and paper based.
Test duration : 2 hours
Total Marks : 300 Marks ( 50 from each sub )
Marking scheme : (+3) correct answer
(-1) incorrect answer
- Candidates should be Indian people with at age between 20 to 25 years on 01 July 2018.
- Applicant should have cleared Class XII from Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE) or Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) or any other recognized board with an aggregate of min 50%.
- Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences/ Agricultural Science and Agricultural Mathematics/ Crop Production and Horticulture as compulsory topics in class XII.
|Eligibility||Exam Pattern||Examination Centre|
BHU-UET Entrance Exam
|(10+2) Agri/Bio/Maths|| GK+MA=25
Che. = 25
Total = 100
Banaras Hindu University
Why To Join :
- SCI is best known for the team of Highly Qualified & Trained Faculty with Impeccable Administration that supports the student till the last day of exams.
- Special Classes to help weak students of PCMB to attain the essential level required to crack Entrance Exams by building their knowledge and sharpening their IQs.Tests are OMR-Sheet based and conducted on regular, weekly as well as on monthly basis to keep students prepared for every exam.
- SCI is one of the top ranking coaching institute of M.P and is preparing students for studying in top Farming and Agricultural colleges of India.
- Different test series for all exams are provided to students, as per the latest scheme of BHU-UET with previous year questions and set of 2000 – 2500 model questions hence covering the entire syllabus for every exams.
- Extra time is devoted to doubt clearing classes to solve and clear the doubts as well as concepts of students related to BHU-UET entrance exam.
- Interaction with parents at regular interval through call and sms, to keep them updated with the progress of their child.
- Furnished hostel and lodging with boarding facilities for students are available with Counseling (Career, Exams & Health) & Motivational guidance to students.